Total Refining Chemicals - Brussels - Belgium(Internship - September 2011 - March 2012)
- Involved in a 3-year purchasing project,which consisted in optimizing the petrochemical plants' purchasing processes worldwide (Europe, United-States, Asia), my job in the Business Team was to communicate, plan and coordinate the deployment of the new functionalities for the EU plants.
These optimizations were implemented in the Material Management module of SAP.
Safran Engineering Services - Montigny-le-Bretonneux - France(Internship - April 2010 - July 2010)
- In the context of the emergence of the multi-domain physical systems branch within the automatic department, Safran Engineering Services needs a study on servomechanism design in the Matlab/Simulink environment. The optimization of the aircraft control was the main goal for Safran Engineering Services.
My first part of my study consisted in defining the link between the power electronics part and the mechanical part of the servomechanism. The second part aimed to operate and optimize the two closed-loop controls (velocity and position) of this system. In order to achieve it, I computed a program and a G.U.I. (graphical user interface).
GIXEL - Paris - France(Full-time - July 2008 - July 2008)
- I assisted the organization of the 2008 electronic exhibition at Paris-Nord Villepinte.
I also set up the student exhibit space in order to present and explain all the electronic jobs opportunities in France to the youth.
Moreover I coordinated meetings and discussion between students and professionals, entrepreneurs from the electronic field.
Also I assisted in the implementation of a web-jobs platform with the help of KIOSKEMPLOI to promote and transmit the job offers from the French Electronic Industry.
MBDA - Le Plessis-Robinson - France(April 2008 - June 2008)
- In the Electronic department, I had to meet the needs of the engineers and technicians in designing electric components for test benches. The architectures of the test benches were designed with the E3 Cable software (CAD software).
My aim was to updated the MBDA’s electric library for E3 Cable (CAD software).
As well I wrote tutorials for the MBDA’s staff to teach them how to create these components
Royal Parks Agency - London - United Kingdom(July 2007 - August 2007)
- I set up the deckchairs through the Royal Parks of London:
• Regent’s Park
• Hyde Park
• St James' Park
• Green Park
I sold tickets to people who wanted to sit on the deck chairs.
Then at the end of the day I had to pack the deck chairs.
La Poste - Paris - France(July 2006 - July 2006)
- I had to manage the office's furniture of la Poste's headquarters.
Depending on the staff turnover and on the employee's needs I pack or unpack the furnitures, and also bring new ones.